1.29.2014

Ruby



I got to photograph this tiny beauty last week. I can't believe I've already forgotten how small babies are when they are born! She was perfectly delicate and a great little sleeper during this shoot. I even caught a few smiles. She has the most beautiful, long, dark eyelashes. I'm definitely envious.



^^She woke up near the end, so we did get to see her eyes a little bit...^^



^^There are a few baby "things" that are my absolute favorite: squinty eyes, wrinkly foreheads, and yawns. It doesn't get better than that.^^



^^Doesn't she look so peaceful? and completely darling?^^



I really like taking pictures of newborns, because I feel so special that I get to spend time with such a perfect little being. Thanks Chris and Heather for letting me take some pictures of your beautiful Ruby!

4 comments:

lex said...

love that announcement! what a beautiful baby

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

So darling. What a perfect little newborn shoot!

Claire said...

She is soooo cute! This pics are great, so peaceful

Chris and Heather said...

Thanks Corina! We love the pics of our new baby girl!!